Oaklands Campgrounds provides camp sites for guests with their own equipment as follows:
- Tent sites with water and 20-amp electricity
- Trailer sites with water and 20 or 30-amp electricity
- Riverfront trailer sites with water, up to 50-amp electricity and sewers
These sites include a picnic table, fire pit, electric service and water hook-ups; however washing of cars, trailers or any other vehicles is prohibited.
Upon request, un-serviced tent sites are available. For these sites, picnic tables and fire pits are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Check in time is at 12 noon. Check out time is at 11:00 a.m.
- All visitors must register at our Mini Mart and Souvenir Shop and pay a visitor fee. Parking is available at the front of our campground in our main parking lot. Pool will be open at the discretion of Senior Management. While open, pool hours are approximately 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Pets are permitted on sites provided they are on a leash and must not be left unattended at any time.
- Guests are not permitted to bring in their own firewood. For international visitors, firewood is not allowed to cross international borders. Firewood may be purchased at our Mini Mart and Souvenir Shop
- The hours from 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. are designated for quiet time. Campfires must be extinguished by 2:00 a.m.
- One tent or trailer and one car are permitted for each site.
- All cancellations require 48 hour notice. If 48 hour notice is not provided, the deposit of one night's stay plus taxes is retained. All cancellations given proper notice are subject to a $10.00 cancellation fee.
- Oaklands Campground has a no refund, no rain check policy. Refunds will not be given for weather conditions.
- Guests must bring their own tent or trailer as we do not have tents or trailers for rent. Rental fee is for sites only.